Beet and Tahini Dressing
Rich and creamy, this non-dairy salad dressing will wow your taste buds.
JAWZ High performance Blender
50 Minutes + 15 minutes cooling time
- 1 medium beet or 2 small beets (8 oz)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp fresh dill leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp each ground cumin, coriander and pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Roasted Beet: Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss together beet, oil, salt and pepper; wrap in foil. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until fork-tender. Let cool, peel and chop.
- Dressing: In JAWZ High Performance Blender, combine beet, 1/4 cup water, cider vinegar, tahini, olive oil, dill, honey, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, pepper and cayenne. Start blending at Speed 1 and slowly increase speed to 5; blend until smooth.
- Toss with baby arugula and crumbled feta cheese for a tasty salad.
- Alternatively, serve as a dip with falafel or veggie crudités.