Berry Beet Smoothie
Flavored with a hint of basil and sweetened with banana, this pink smoothie blended with coconut milk tastes as good as it looks.
JAWZ High performance Blender
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked beets
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- Agave syrup or honey
- In JAWZ High Performance Blender, combine coconut milk, bananas, strawberries, beets, raspberries and basil. Start blending at Speed 4 and slowly increase speed to 8; blend until smooth.
- Sweeten with agave syrup to taste. Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
- Substitute cherries for strawberries if desired.
- For a decadent finish, garnish with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and garnish with extra raspberries and chia seeds.