Berry Blue Oat Smoothie
Boosted with spirulina, this quick and easy blueberry smoothie with finely ground oats will fuel you the whole morning long.
JAWZ High performance Blender
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp spirulina
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 1/4 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In JAWZ High Performance Blender, blend oats on high until ground to powder. Add spirulina; pulse to combine.
- Add almond milk, bananas, 1 cup blueberries, honey and vanilla; blend on Speed 8 until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses. Garnish with remaining blueberries.
- Boost this smoothie with ground flax or flax oil.