Blended Lime Margarita
When the summer weather is hot and steamy, this frosty margarita will cool you down.
JAWZ High performance Blender
- 1 lime wedge
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec liqueur
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- 4 lime wheels
- Rub lime wedge over rims of 4 margarita or short ball glasses. Place salt in small shallow dish; dip rim of each glass in salt. Set aside.
- In JAWZ High Performance Blender, combine ice cubes, lime juice, tequila, triple sec and agave syrup. Blend on Speed 8 until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with lime wheels.
- Substitute 1/4 cup simple syrup for agave syrup if desired.
- To make simple syrup, combine equal parts of sugar and water; bring to a simmer. Cook until sugar is dissolved. Let cool completely.