This spicy hummus is topped with crumbled blue cheese for all the classic Buffalo chicken wing flavors in dip form.
JAWZ High performance Blender
- 1 can (19 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled blue cheese
- 4 tsp finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 2 carrots, cut into sticks
- 8 oz pita chips
- In JAWZ High Performance Blender, combine chickpeas, buffalo wing sauce, tahini sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper. Blend on Speed 10 until smooth.
- Transfer to serving dish. Scatter blue cheese over top; garnish with chives. Serve with celery, carrots, and pita chips.
- This dip also makes a tasty spread on chicken sandwiches.
- For an extra-spicy dip, drizzle with additional hot sauce before serving.
- Serve with warm or grilled pita for dipping if desired.
- Sliced green onions can be substituted for chives.