Coconut Mango Shaved Ice
This simple icy treat is a tropical explosion of frozen delight.
JAWZ High performance Blender
6 to 8 Servings
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen mango
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup toasted shredded coconut
- In small saucepan set over medium heat, combine mango, honey and lemon juice; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or mango is softened.
- In JAWZ High performance Blender, purée mango mixture on high speed until smooth; refrigerate until ready to use.
- In JAWZ High performance Blender, combine ice cubes, coconut cream and sugar; mix on Speed 3 until ice is crushed. Divide among 4 to 6 small dishes. Top with mango purée and toasted coconut. Serve immediately.
- Flavor mango purée with a pinch of ground ginger, cardamom or cinnamon.