Green Cucumber and Melon Gazpacho
This refreshing chilled soup is a light and healthy starter for a summer dinner party.
JAWZ High performance Blender
- 1 English cucumber, seeded
- 2 cups coarsely chopped honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 small white onion, halved
- 1 green chili pepper, halved and seeded
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 small sprigs fresh mint
- Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber; set aside. Using spoon, scoop out seeds from remaining cucumber; cut into quarters.
- In JAWZ High Performance Blender, combine cucumber quarters, melon, olive oil, vinegar, mint leaves, onion, chili pepper, salt and pepper; blend on Speed 8 until smooth.
- Divide among 4 bowls. Garnish with reserved cucumber slices, radishes and mint sprigs.
- Alternatively, garnish with micro mint sprouts.
- Peel cucumber if desired.