Lavender Mint Tea
Accented with chamomile and coriander, this homemade tea blend is fragrant and soothing.
JAWZ High performance Blender
5 Minutes (+ 5 minutes standing time)
- 1 cup dried mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chamomile blossoms
- 3 tbsp dried edible lavender
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- Honey and/or lemon
- In JAWZ High performance Blender, combine mint leaves, chamomile blossoms, lavender and coriander seeds; blend at Speed 1 until coarsely ground. Store in airtight container.
- For 1 cup of tea, place 1 tbsp tea blend in mug; pour 1 cup boiling water over top. Let steep for 5 minutes. Strain and serve with honey and/or lemon if desired.
- Add a small piece of vanilla bean to tea if desired.
- To dry mint leaves: spread fresh mint leaves on a large baking sheet and bake in oven on lowest setting with door ajar for 3 to 4 hours or until completely dry and crisp. Alternatively, dry in dehydrator.